Marketing Services Director
During her 30+ years of experience with numerous technology companies – primarily fast-growth startups – Tracey has planned and executed a diverse set of marketing strategies and tactics designed to engage technically savvy buyers. She has a strong track record as a corporate marketing mover and shaker, particularly in the storage sector. She’s known as a high-energy individual that handles both strategic and tactical aspects of marketing and works well with sales teams to move the needle.
Highlights of her experience include:
- Managing brand designs, company and product launches, and messaging efforts, including website creation
- Building content strategies and social media programs
- Managing customer reference programs and customer-related content
- Executing diverse digital marketing campaigns, including webcast series
- Directing major industry trade show participation, ranging from logistics to promotion to customer involvement
- Overseeing budget planning, agency management, and strategic planning
Tracey holds a degree in journalism from Utah State University. When she’s not working, she enjoys traveling and ballroom dancing with her husband, mountain biking, hiking, and pretty much any outside activities.